In May 2012 150 very excited girls came along to our Brisbane Princess Party. Their eyes were wide open and many gasped as they were stunned with the beauty and elegance of “Mirra”, our venue in Fortitude Valley.
Every girl had a smile on her face as they joined in activites and had their hair and make-up done. Then the boys arrived to take them to their seats in the ballroom and for the next few hours they were entertained, inspired and challenged by Pat Mesiti, Mia Munroe, Scotty Fields, Eilish Ellen and Jaimie Lee.
It was a night that wont be forgotten easily by the girls who dared to experience The Princess Party. Here is what they said:
How would you rate your experience?
- It was far from ratable, it was a wonderful experience.
- Definitely 10/10! It was amazing and very inspiring.
- I would rate it 10/10 and the best experience I have ever had.
- It was great. I learnt so much about myself. 100 out of 100.
- 10/10. It was such an amazing experience that I will treasure it forever.
- Absolutely breathtaking 100/100 – wait no, off the scale AMAZING!
- 10/10. It was inspirational. I had a great time meeting new girls my age.
- It was; special, luxurious, hopeful, fun, well paced and wonderful.
- A wonderful, moving and beautiful experience. I wish I could come again.
- Amazing. I absolutely loved it. Every girl should have this opportunity.
What was your biggest lesson today?
- I have learnt to live life to the fullest and never give up on anything I do.
- Not to judge people. Believe and love everyone, but most importantly myself.
- To be really grateful for what I have, to not judge, and to believe.
- I am very lucky and wealthy.
- When you think you have bad stuff in your life, there is always someone with bigger stuff.
- To accept what I have to the fullest and that my life is great.
- Always chase your dreams, if you have a dream hold onto it and don’t let go.
- I need to love and respect myself and not feel pressured into anything.
- To believe in your dreams no matter how hard life is.
- No matter who you are or where you come from you can make a difference.
Check out our Facebook page for more photos